Department of Social Sciences
Staff of department
1. Seletska Nataliya Vasylivna
Head of the department of social sciences, teacher-methodist education of Ukraine. For fahom- teacher of history and social science.
Teaching experience - 31 years.
Experience in high school, 31 years.
Awarded diplomas of the Ministry of Education of Ukraine, Gounod, RVNO, Gratitude Mayor of Kyiv.
He teaches the following subjects: history of Ukraine, world history, "Man and the world."
2. Serduk Nataliya Mykhaylivna
Senior teacher. For fahom- historian.
Total teaching experience - 29 years.
Experience in high school - 14 years.
Awarded diplomas of the Ministry of Education of Ukraine, Gounod, RVNO.
Teaches courses in law, history of Ukraine, world history, constitutional law, history of international relations.
3. Unishchenko Inna Ivanivna
Teacher of the highest category. By profession, teacher of history and law.
Teaching experience, 20 years.
Experience in high school, 14 years.
He teaches the following subjects: history of Ukraine, world history, My Kyiv.
Areas of the Department
Theme, the Department is working:
"Formation of historical thinking civilizational understanding of personal and general laws of social processes, tolerance, combined with a sense of patriotism."
1. To form a free, responsible to themselves and society personality citizen.
2. Develop national consciousness, understanding of the problems facing the country and world civilization.
3. Develop perceptions of students about the diversity of the world.
4. Teach students unbiased perception of other cultures and worldviews.
Forms of work:
- Discussion Club seniors;
- Intellectual games;
- Subject weeks;
- Business games;
- Lecture group;
- Round tables;
- Scientific research work;
- Development and presentation of creative projects;
- Scientific-methodical work lecturer;
- Methodical work with university students;
- Cooperation with the Institute of Education Sciences of Ukraine;
- Using scientific documentaries on the lessons of history and law;
- Working in groups of students in solving problems;
- Working with gifted children (coursework, participate in MAN and Olympiads);
- Workshop with the assistance of professional psychologists.
Conference on "Human Rights in Ukraine"
involving human rights activist judges - Kalinskoyi I.M.
Discussion Club high school students on the topic:
"Really modern Ukrainian protect their rights in Ukraine and in international organizations? "
involving a lawyer Berenshteyna M.B.