Board of School Directors Association Ukraine (SDAU) supported by the Embassy of Ukraine in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (UK), the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, together with the Association of Directors of private schools UK holds a competition for scholarships to study for one year in one of the private schools UK for high school students aged 16 - 17 on September 1, 2015 to provide opportunities to get acquainted with the experience of the British educational system, the British model of life, get practice English.
Winners of the HMS projects in 2014 in Cambridge
By competition invited students, mostly from schools - USHA members and interested teachers. Preference is given to young (although not limited to age), teachers of mathematics, informatics, natural sciences, music, arts, physical education, French, German, Spanish, those who are willing to be teachers, assistants, actively participate in the learning process.
Requirements for students candidates:
1. The ability to communicate, to express their views, to a more or less correctly in English;
2. Understand and follow the rules established by the school;
3. Cultural behave adequately represent their country;
4. Not to have serious health problems;
5. Be active and friendly;
6. Be prepared for the entrance fee of £ 1300, 300 of which will be used by you. Transport money and a visa is also the responsibility of candidates;
7. Approval of parents, signature of documents and questionnaires required. Wages for the year parents must not exceed 25,000 pounds.
The organization of the competition for students:
1. October. Creates a jury - organizing committee (3-5 people), announced a competition consisting lists wishing regional centers:
(01054) - Lyceum ¹38 im. V.M.Molchanova
st. Gogolevska, 31
tel. / fax (044) 486-87-68
e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Chair - Irina Kozina, director of the Lyceum
m. White Church - Gymnasium ¹1
st. Yaroslav the Wise 54
tel.faksi (045) 6351977
Chairman - Melancholy Boris, director of the school
Kharkiv - specialized school ¹73
st. Korchagintsev 24
Chairman - Tatyana Mikhailenko, director of school
m. Lviv - SPC "school garden" Sofia "
st. Heroes Krut, 27
e-mail - email@example.com
Chairman - Dace Irina V., Director
2. November (4-10 November). Competitions are held in regional centers USHA, selected the winners. Competition consists of written and oral, as appropriate, form. The winners are those gaining the highest score among the participants (not below 9.10). ). Not later than November 15th best work with homework «Personal Essay» (preferably printed) together with the completed questionnaire, parents agreed, photos, records commissions, the work of candidates sent to the center HMC projects in Ukraine.
Lyceum ¹38 im. V.M.Molchanova
01054, Gogol 31
Irina Kozina, HMC